Keen Utility Oakland Steel Toe Waterproof Chestnut/Black
- Extreme conditions and uneven surfaces will never slow down your work performance with the Keen Utility® Oakland Steel Toe Waterproof work boot.
- Duty type: Heavy duty.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper.
- Mid-profile silhouette for added ankle protection.
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier
- more comfort foot environment.
- Non-continuous Goodyear® welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions.
- Welted construction resists flexing on uneven surfaces (like ballast rocks).
- Moisture-wicking textile lining for breathable comfort.
- Features Cleansport NXT™ natural odor protection.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe shoes provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed for underfoot comfort and support.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole for reliable underfoot support and shock absorption.
- 90° heel.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- Outsole is heat-resistant and rated up to 572°F/300°C.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes
economical Keen,Men Shoes
low-priced Keen,Men Shoes economical
economical Keen,Men Shoes cheapo
economical Keen,Men Shoes low-priced