Keen Utility Seattle 6" AT Waterproof Black/Gargoyle
- A perfect combo of job-site protection and heritage design
- the Keen® Utility Seattle 6\ Aluminum Toe Waterproof work boots take you from work into the weekend with ease.
- Leather work boots with KEEN.DRY membrane
- a waterproof
- breathable membrane that prevents water incursion while allowing water vapor to escape.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminium safety toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining moves moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier
- more breathable foot environment.
- metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- 90° heel.
- TPU shank provides midfoot support.
- Aluminium toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Style numbers: 1020061 (Black/Gargoyle)
- 1020150 (Cascade Brown/Off-White)
- 1020062 (Gingerbread/Brick Red).
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9.6 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
economical Keen,Men Shoes
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes
low-priced Keen,Men Shoes cheapo
economical Keen,Men Shoes cheapo
economical Keen,Men Shoes low-priced