Keen Utility St. Paul 6" Carbon-Fiber Toe WP Magnet/Black
- The superior protection and lightweight comfort of the KEEN® St. Paul 6\ Carbon-Fiber Toe WP work shoe keeps you safe on the job in both good and wet conditions.
- Style number: 1021351 (Magnet/Black).
- and mesh upper.
- Lightweight carbon-fiber toe work shoe with electrical hazard (EH) protection.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity
- but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- KONNECTFIT Heel-Capture System provides a locked-in fit for added stability.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- KEEN.KEY TECH FLEX provides contoured underfoot support for addded comfort and stability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75
- EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes
economical Keen,Men Shoes
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes economical
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes low-priced
economical Keen,Men Shoes low-priced