Timberland PRO Hypercharge 6" Composite Safety Toe Brown Teak Trailblazer
- The safety protection
- underfoot support
- and reliable grip of the Timberland PRO® Hypercharge 6\ Composite Safety Toe work boot keeps you agile and steady on your feet all work day long.
- Style number: TB0 A1VHQ214 (Brown Teak Trailblazer).
- Work boot with composite saftey protection.
- Premium leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces
- brass eyelets
- and zinc dual-purpose top hooks for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing
- geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Contoured shock diffusion plate provides added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform minimizes shifting while on uneven surfaces.
- Multi-density outsole features the Independent Suspension Network design with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions
- providing an additional layer of cushioning
- comfort and stability.
- Composite safety toe features CarbonShield™ technology that strengthens the toe cap for even greater protection while on the worksite.
- asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe meets US safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
low-priced Timberland,Men Shoes
cheapo Timberland,Men Shoes
cheapo Timberland,Men Shoes low-priced
economical Timberland,Men Shoes cheapo
economical Timberland,Men Shoes low-priced