Keen Hoodoo III Low Zip Peppercorn/Winetasting
- The comfortable and cozy Hoodoo III Low Zip winter boot from Keen® will be ready to take on Mother Nature this season!
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper.
- Keen.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity
- but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Features a lightweight 200g KEEN.Warm insulation for a warm and cozy foot environment.
- Temp rated: -25°F / -32°C
- Padded collar for added style and warmth.
- Side zip closure for easy on and off.
- Back pull loop for easier entry.
- Keen Patented Toe Protection wraps up and over the toe for ultimate protection.
- Thermal heat-shield footbed has a soft wooly top cover
- supportive cushioning in the middle
- and a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat while keeping out the cold.
- Dual density
- compression-molded EVA midsole.
- ESS shank offers lightweight support.
- Dual-compound snow and ice rubber outsole for excellent traction in cold
- icy conditions.
- Outsole features 4mm multi-directional lugs for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8
- width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
economical Keen,Women Shoes
cheapo Keen,Women Shoes
low-priced Keen,Women Shoes cheapo
economical Keen,Women Shoes cheapo
economical Keen,Women Shoes low-priced