Timberland Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane Green/Brown
- The Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane from Timberland® is just perfect for day hikes and all other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper.
- Padded collar and tongue with adjustable lace-up closure.
- dual-density EVA footbed offers additional comfort.
- Cup and plate midsole system acts as a shank
- the cup holds the heel and the footbed to the ball of the foot.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity
- your foot goes through four motions: braking
- flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6
- width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
cheapo Timberland,Women Shoes
low-priced Timberland,Women Shoes
cheapo Timberland,Women Shoes economical
economical Timberland,Women Shoes cheapo
economical Timberland,Women Shoes low-priced