Timberland PRO Ridgework Composite Safety Toe Low Brown
- The Timberland PRO® Ridgework Composite Safety Toe Low work shoe will keep you protected
- and supported at a variety of work sites and on unpredictable surfaces.
- Style number: A1KCX214.
- Ever-Guard™ leather and textile upper for outstanding abrasion resistance and breathability.
- Work shoe with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chance of marking or scratching objects around you.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Rubberized screenprint toe overlay.
- Cement construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Cushioned footbed with Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Contoured shock diffusion plates for added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform.
- Flat Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is non-marking
- oil and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C).
- non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11
- ASTM F2413-11
- and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
economical Timberland,Men Shoes
low-priced Timberland,Men Shoes
low-priced Timberland,Men Shoes cheapo
cheapo Timberland,Men Shoes economical
economical Timberland,Men Shoes low-priced